giovedì 18 settembre 2008

Nicolò Artioli

If I say Nicolò Artioli you say...who?????If I hadn't been on his myspace like 3 hours ago maybe I would had answered the same...and that's pretty strange because this guy is from Ferrara like me and in Ferrara anyone know eachother. By the way as I said before his name is Nicolò Artioli and he is a fashion designer. He had studied in Rimini culture and technique of fashion and he graduated in 2006. After several jobs like by A.N.G.E.L.O, one of the most coolest vintage shop in Europe, Nicolò decided to begin university of Design in Treviso Iuav. When I asked him what design means for him he said: "Design is art, made for men and women and it has been created to live better expressing ourself". That's the philosofy behind his work. He began to create clothes for him, revisiting old garment, but when he walk down the street you can't ignore him!!!!If you are interested in his work you can find them in his closet for the moment because he hasn't already think about the distribution but I think he should do it, or you can go on his myspace. here is the link: http://www.myspace.com/nicoro983

Nessun commento: